Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of alao
The provider alao AG, which operates the website alao.ch, and the website itself (“We” or “alao”) offer a free platform which enables private individuals to compare various products and prices from telecommunications providers and to order the products directly through the website www.alao.ch („alao.ch” or “Website”). The present terms and conditions apply to the use of the entire Website.
Any use for commercial purposes is forbidden unless an explicit consent in writing from alao AG (provider of alao.ch) has been received. All information and content published on alao.ch, including the services and prices, designs as well as software are protected by copyright for alao AG. No rights regarding software or other elements of the content of the Website www.alao.ch will be transferred to you through copying, using or downloading the information. The name alao AG, alao and alao.ch are registered and unregistered trademarks of alao AG. All other trademarks are those of their respective owners.
When using the Website users commit explicitly not to utilize information provided on or through the Website in any shape and form for anything other than the original purpose. In particular, the user will refrain from copying, publishing or otherwise reproducing accessible data in any form.
We and alao.ch act solely as an intermediary and service provider between the customer and the telecommunication provider of choice. Any order through the Website and subsequent services are fulfilled exclusively by the telecommunication provider of choice and neither We nor alao.ch is party to any agreement. All contracts by the customer or the telecommunication provider of choice are concluded in their own name, on their own account and at their own risk. The telecommunication provider is therefore your sole contractual partner if you order a service through our Website. Both you and the telecommunication provider of choice carry the sole responsibility for fulfilling and executing all contractual obligations. The order placed by you on alao.ch represents an offer to which you are bound. After you have provided all contact details, uploaded your identification documents, verified via selfie and clicked the "Conclude contract" button, the contract is considered binding on the customer side and your first name and last name will be used as signature for the used as signature for the conclusion of the contract. The contract shall only be deemed to have been concluded once the telecommunication provider of choice has accepted your offer (usually you can expect a response within 48 hours). The conditions of the telecommunication provider apply (including conditions on price, invoicing, delivery and activation of the services ordered). We or alao.ch are under no circumstances liable for loss or damage, even for negligence, including direct and indirect consequential damage, which may have resulted from the contract between yourself and the telecommunication provider of choice. The customer has no general right of return and exchange for devices purchased via alao.ch. For individual devices, there is a right of return in compliance with the return policy. An exchange is generally excluded. For warranty claims arising from the purchase of a device via alao.ch, we also refer to our return policy.
This Website is for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research or offer. The information on this Website does not constitute a recommendation, offer or solicitation to buy or sell any of the offers displayed. Although all data is based upon information that We consider to be reliable and endeavor to keep current, We do not assure that the data is accurate, current or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. Any opinions expressed on this Website may change as subsequent conditions vary. The information and services provided on this Website are provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We are under no circumstances liable for loss or damage, even for negligence, including direct and indirect consequential damage, which may have resulted from access to, or any kind of use of information and opinions published on our Website, even if We have been made aware of the possibility of such damages. We do not warrant, either expressly or impliedly, the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained on this Website and do not warrant that the functions contained in this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. alao expressly disclaims all liability for errors and omissions in the data and information on this Website and for the use or interpretation by others of information contained on the Website to the extend permissible by applicable law. When any link within our Website leads to another website outside of alao.ch We are not in any way responsible and/or liable for these websites and their contents.
By using the Website, you give your consent to the most current version of the terms and conditions. It is advisable that you check this Website regularly for any changes.
By using the alao.ch Website, users confirm their agreement that We will send them further information on services from time to time. Users have the possibility of informing us by e-mail under firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, should they not wish to receive further information.
We offer you the possibility to participate in discussions on certain topics and to undertake a rating of your current telecommunication provider. You assure us that when you provide a rating you are able to take a fair view on your current telecommunication provider and that the only rating you undertake is due to recent experience with the provider. We reserve the right to remove or refrain from publishing any post or rating, whether in part or in its entirety, that is considered inadmissible by alao, without consulting the author. In such cases, the user profile may also be blocked. In the event of serious abuse, legal action may be taken against the author.
Conditions of participation in the alao.ch competition
1. The competition will be carried out by alao AG, Ottikerstrasse 59, 8006 Zurich, on fourteen selective days in February 2024.
2. Users who take out a new subscription via alao.ch during the competition period will automatically take part in the draw for one of two travel vouchers worth CHF 500. The users therefore unconditionally accept and agree to the following conditions.
3. Users who do not wish to take part in the competition can unsubscribe from the competition at email@example.com.
4. All natural persons with permanent residence in Switzerland who are at least 18 years old when taking part are eligible to participate.
5. Employees of alao AG and freelancers who provide services for alao AG on behalf of alao AG are not eligible to participate. If the competition is organized by a competition partner of alao AG, the employees of that competition organizer are also not eligible to take part.
6. To participate in the competition, the participant must provide the following information: name and valid email address. These conditions of participation and the data protection declaration of alao AG must also be accepted.
7. In order to deliver the prize, a valid residential address in Switzerland is required in addition to a valid email address. This will only be requested from the winner. If the prize cannot be delivered due to an incorrect e-mail or home address or due to repeated non-acceptance, alao AG is entitled to award the prize elsewhere and the participant is no longer entitled to the prize or a replacement service.
8. Automatically generated entries and dispatches as well as participations resulting from technical manipulation will not be included in the evaluation.
9. alao AG reserves the right to disqualify participants who manipulate or attempt to manipulate a competition or violate the terms and conditions of participation without giving reasons and to exclude them from the competition or to withdraw and/or demand a refund of their winnings.
10. The winner will be drawn by February 29, 2024 and notified of his/her win via email. This message also defines the procedure for sending the prize.
11. There will be no correspondence about the competition other than with the winner. If the prize cannot be delivered, it will be awarded elsewhere. The prize cannot be exchanged or paid out in cash.
12. If the winner withdraws from the prize, the claim to the prize will expire and, analogous to Art. 7, a new winner will be determined.
13. The processing of personal data by alao AG is carried out in accordance with the data protection declaration.
14. alao AG assumes no liability for transport, receipt or non-receipt or for any transport damage or for the total or partial loss of the prizes.
15. alao AG excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability in connection with the competition and its implementation as well as the prices. alao AG is not liable for legal and/or material defects in the prices and also not for any consequential damage caused by the prices. The warranty conditions of the respective manufacturers of the prices apply.
16. Any statutory tax charges will be deducted. Winners are responsible for paying any other applicable taxes.
17. The allocation of prizes cannot be challenged.
18. Legal recourse is excluded.
Place of jurisdiction
Place of jurisdiction is Zurich 1.
The usage of this website is subject to Swiss law.
In the event of litigation or dispute, only the German version of this website and the Terms and Conditions shall be definitive.
Status: February 2023